Paring Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The art of paring virgin oil offers a world of discovery. Each Extra Virgin Olive Oil type can be used in different preparations and ways to experiment with the best food and oil combinations.
Which variety of Olive Oil suits best for each preparation?
There is one for each dish...
Arbequina – Oil of mild intensity
- Enjoy it in ceviches, hearty vegetables, fresh or boiled salads.
- Use it in sauces for any type of white meats, fish and seafood.
- Enjoy it in any egg preparation, scrambled, sunny side, among others.
- Try it in baked dishes, as a butter substitute.
- Dare to use it to top your ice cream.
Frantoio – Oil of medium intensity
- Get the best out of red meats.
- Use it as a base for stews.
- Try it in sautéed vegetable or wok stir-fry recipes.
Picual – Oil of strong intensity
- Get the best out of prepared meals, adding a special touch to your food.
- Use it in cooked preparations, red and white meat and fish.
- Boost the taste of any type of cheese, tapas and dishes.