Who are they and what they do?
Chileoliva’s partners are companies dedicated to the manufacture of quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which is enhanced through its vertical integration, considering olive harvest, the industrial process with its own oil mill and later packaging. The Olive Oil is made with the latest technology, the highest quality standards and is packaged both in bottle and bulk presentation and traded to different markets.
Chile has become a significant figure in global market for its outstanding quality, which has been endorsed in the last ten years with numerous international awards for our oils in renowned competitions. For this reason, ChileOliva provides stakeholders with reports of the awards won in Olive Oil Industry, in most important worldwide competitions.
Why partner with us?
We invite you to join ChileOliva, gaining access to all the benefits available to our members. Among them:
- Involvement in technical GTO (Olive growing technical group) and GTI (Industrial technical group) work groups
- Monthly newsletter containing the main news and activities of the Association and the international olive industry. Our newsletter is delivered to the most important news media.
- Updated statistics of the area (imports, exports, production, consumption, among others)
- Attendance to technical and commercial conferences.
- Assistance and liaison in the exhibition of olive oils in prominent International Competitions.
- Involvement in trade missions for research, introduction and consolidation of markets. As well, international technological tours including co-founding of air tickets, stay and arranging of business conferences.
- Involvement and obtaining of material from the worktables (technical and marketing) of the Association.
- Representation of your businesses and brands in domestic and international advertisement and distribution events.
- Possibility of developing new markets as a group, supporting and assisting the business management
- Technical assistance of renowned experts and advisers that work with ChileOliva.
- Access to potential buyers, specialized press and journalists brought by ChileOliva to see the quality of the Chilean extra virgin olive oil.
- Inclusion of Association members to an organized commercial and export community.
How to become a member?
To become a ChileOliva member and be able to attain the multiple benefits of being a partner, you must download the following form, fill it up with the required information and send it to the Association.
Once we receive the form, we will get in touch with you to provide the following steps and to welcome you to our Association, so you can start enjoying the benefits.
We are waiting for you!